This personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 “On Personal Data” and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data at zhukovskyMuseum.ru website (hereinafter-the Operator).
1. The Operator’s most important goal and condition for carrying out its activities is to respect the rights and freedoms of individuals and citizens when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator’s personal data processing policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) shall apply to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors to the https://zhukovskyMuseum.ru website.
Basic terms used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://zhukovskyMuseum.ru;
4. Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the identity of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
6. Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual which/who independently or jointly with other entities/persons organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://zhukovskyMuseum.ru;
9. User – any visitor to the website https://zhukovskyMuseum.ru;
10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarizing an unlimited number of persons with personal data, including the publication of personal data in the mass media, posting in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
The Operator may process the user’s personal data as follows:
1. Surname, first name, patronymic;
2. Phone number; 2;
3. E-mail address;
4. The website also collects and processes impersonal visitor data (including cookies) using Internet statistical services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
5. The above-mentioned data hereinafter in the Policy is referred to collectively as Personal Data.
Personal data processing purposes
1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to conclude, execute and terminate civil law contracts; to provide the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the https://zhukovskyMuseum.ru website; to clarify details of applications.
2. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and different events. The User can always unsubscribe from receiving information messages by sending an email to the Operator at zhukovskyMuseum@gmail.com with the subject line “Unsubscribe from notifications about new products and services and special offers.
3. The anonymized User’ data collected via Internet statistics services are used to collect information on the User’s activities on the website and to improve the quality of the website and its contents.
Legal basis for processing personal data
1. The Operator processes the User’s personal data only in case the User fills them in and/or sends them himself via special forms located on the website https://zhukovskyMuseum.ru. By completing the relevant forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
Procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for the full implementation of the requirements of the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The Operator shall ensure the security of personal data and shall take all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
2. The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be disclosed to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the execution of applicable laws.
3. If inaccuracies in the personal data are identified, the User may update the personal data independently by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address zhukovskyMuseum@gmail.com, marked “Updating of personal data”.
4. The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The User may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending the Operator a notice via email to the Operator’s email address zhukovskyMuseum@gmail.com, marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. Prior to the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator shall ensure that the foreign country to whose territory the transfer of personal data is to be made provides reliable protection of personal data subjects’ rights.
2. The cross-border transfer of personal data in foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements may only take place if the personal data subject consents in writing to the cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and/or the execution of an agreement to which the personal data subject is a party.
1. The User may obtain any clarification on questions of interest relating to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail at zhukovskyMuseum@gmail.com.
2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://zhukovskyMuseum.ru/privacy-policy
Input your search keywords and press Enter.